Monday, July 21, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014 by Astha Jain · 0
· To get engage with more and more users through attractive post, photos and videos posting.
· It allows users to search for new and excited deals and offers.
· It becomes easier to join social group for likes and dislikes.
· It helps to get connected to our business through discount priced deals.
· It helps in building up successful business in terms of targeted audience.
#2 Google +
+1 is the best way to promote pages on your website that will directly lead users to recommend your page.
· It helps to enlarge our business by offering special deals and discounts.
· Higher our content which likely to appear in Google Search results.
· More qualified traffic to our website through attractive post.
· Promoting through Google+ page means updating it frequently say on daily basis by uploading photos, posting and sharing your content.
· Allows twitter users to discuss ideas, post news, ask questions and share links.
· Targets a wide audience.
· Improves business reputation and client base with least use of advertising.
How to Promote in Facebook, Google+ and twitter:-
· Posting content like post, photos, videos on daily basis
· Creating Events, Contest, discount, quiz or other promotion
· Group Post & Activities
· Facebook applications or widgets like Twitter, Apple, Android, YouTube, and Google+
· Ask a hypothetical question
· Posting a mystery photo
· There are several sites to increase the Facebook likes, Twitter and Google+ followers.
Target & Benefits for Facebook, Google+ and twitter:-
· To get genuine customers/visitors who will like our deals and offers and they will follow us on daily basis for your future business posts.
· To provide visitors full information regarding our cheapest flight deals.
· To interact with customers directly and ask them for feedback / suggestions regarding our services.
· By creating a Facebook business page, Google+ Business page and twitter profile one can easily get connected for our services without waiting for Friend Requests get accepted.
· Search Engine also likes social media content based sites which may help to get you the right audience. By sharing our information into these sites, it gets indexed into the Search Engines quickly & easily which helps to generate huge traffic to our social media site
· Engagement with people in your circle helps in promotion through Google+.
· Use #tags (hash tags), since every hash tag on Facebook creates its own unique URL.
by Astha Jain · 0
ON- Page Activities:-
Meta Tags -
- Meta Title (Page Titles) – It includes the main keywords for a particular page.
- Meta Descriptions - It is relatively short, containing a number of specific keywords and tells the search engine “The web page is what about!”
- Meta Keywords - Use relevant keywords and tags.
URL Optimization/URL Structure - URL Structure must be search engine friendly URLs.
Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.) - Used for subsequent headings to make keyword rich headlines.
Keyword Density - It must be 2-5%.
Alt Optimization (Image SEO) - We may improve our site SEO by using Alt Text and Descriptions for images, making them even more useful with SEO.
Internal Linking - It makes easier for visitors to navigate around our site and find all of our content, but it also ensures that our site gets properly crawled allowing the search engines to find all of the pages.
Content Optimization - Quality of content on page matters a lot to improve the visibility in Search Engine. It must be unique on each every page of the website.
Robots tags - <Meta Name="ROBOTS" Content="INDEX, FOLLOW">
Robot.txt -User-agent: *
We need to do Off- Page activities in SEO to create link (backlinks), to increase traffic by targeting right audience, to create the content for likely Clients. In Off-page SEO, Link building is the best way to create linking from trusted web pages.
Currently, we are doing the following activities in SEO Off- Page:-
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Submission
- Classifieds Submission
- Blog Directory
- Blog Bookmarking
Conception for Social Networking Sites:-
Search Engine Submission
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 by Astha Jain · 0
Matt Cutts Senior Google Engineer who handle's Webspam team and leads with the search quality team on SEO (search engine optimization) issues. According to him, Search engine "Google" treats hyphens(-) and Underscores (_) differently from one another. We must use dashes in Urls in spite of underscores. Since, hyphen only separate two words but underscore makes easier for users to identify that your webpage is what about.
Matt Cutts's video about underscores in URLs:
If your Url contains Underscores (_) how_google_hummingbird_search_algorithm then Google Search Engine will read it as howgooglehummingbirdsearchalgorithm, but if use hypens(-) hen Search Engine will treat it as different words like as how-google-hummingbird-search-algorithm.
It willl look like as
One more thing it is not limited to Urls only but it also affects image alt tags. To check whether your website's URLs use underscores or not. http://www.woorank.com/
Monday, March 31, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014 by Astha Jain · 1
When Google revels Google Hummingbird’s Search Algorithm Update then Matt Cutts spent his one hour and twenty minutes into the video and said "Hummingbird effects 90% of all searches but usually to a small degree because we are saying, this particular document isn't really about what the user is searching for."
Hummingbird search algorithm is not for SEO, it's for Search Engines mainly for Google. It doesn’t impact SEO that much and it is rolled out to tackle out multifarious queries particularly queries in a brand new and intellectual way. It is named for the speed and accuracy of the tiny bird. It simply says that:
- · Fresh, Unique and attractive content is still important and rich.
- · Do proper SEO and get all reasonable back links.
- · Place keywords with awareness in your content
Google Hummingbird’s Search Algorithm Update says that its main objective is to make available results that actually answer the question or the users search query.
Friday, March 28, 2014
Content Management System is a platform of software application which is used to manage, create, customize information and data for any website directly on a network, internet or run manually on your system. In recent scenario, use of CMS has become a widespread all over the world because it helps in quick creation of powerful websites and also we do not need any sort of high level of programming language knowledge to build a webpage. CMS has divided into two main kinds:
#1 Proprietary CMS
#2 Open Source CMS
1. Proprietary CMS
Proprietary CMS means one will need a license to use any CMS application. But in most of the cases, even license holders can be prohibited with the issue for duplicating the CMS and creating modifications to that application until and unless user will not acquire a more high-priced developers license.
CMS must run properly wherever you use because in most of the cases proprietary CMS only works when the website you put together with them is hosted with the CMS owner.
For example: You may see "Build yourself" or "Live".
If you are creating a website yourself with their tools then that webpage/website will not work for longer. Because in future, if you will ever try to move your domain somewhere else, the website that you have created in proprietary Content Management System application may be converted to another format.
2. Open Source CMS
Open Source (OS) CMS can be run on a scripting language like as php that can be imbedded into HTML such as WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. One do not need to purchase a license to use OS CMS.
* Easier to use
* No Licence
* No Upgradation Fees
* No Contracts / No Long-term commitment
We do not need to appoint a developer for OS CMS since there are so many free modules, plug-ins, and complimentary tools. Also, countless free templates and themes.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
As we all know that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg crack $19 billion deal (INR 1,16,000 Crore) with and Jan Koum, the CEO of WhatsApp last month.
According to articles of Economic Times it has to get authorization from Competition Commission of India (CCI) first which plays an important role in market place.
Facebook is the world's largest social networking site having around 1.2 billion members globally while WhatsApp have 450 million users worldwide. WhatsApp is fast-growing mobile-messaging start-up and it is a raised area where users are allowed to exchange messages and files (Images, Audio, Videos etc.) through mobile phones free of telecom charges.
Being the world's largest social network Facebook give the impression of being the ways to enhance its reputation, popularity, especially among a younger crowd. Acc to Zuckerberg and Koum, this deal would help in enhancement of development and user engagement across both companies.